Guidelines for the Operation of the Official Model Repository
- The OMR located at omr.ldraw.org is linked from the homepage via Downloads->Official Model Repository (OMR).
- The OMR is named "official" because it contains only LDraw replicas of sets (and their submodels) released by the LEGO Group. MOCs or alterations official models will not be considered.
- The models will confrom to the Official Model Repository (OMR) Specification. It is at the descretion of the LDraw.org Administration Team or thier respresentatives to "OMRize" submitted models if they do not conform.
The OMR will only consider models that contain the
0 !LICENSE Redistributable under CCAL version 2.0 : see CAreadme.txtstatement ensuring that it is within the guidelines of the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement
- The OMR will host the actual LDraw file. Links to external model files are not possible.
- All file uploads, updates, etc. are handled by the the LDraw.org Administration Team. There is currently no mechanism for a model author to manage thier own files.
- The model author will upload the model to the LDraw.org Forums. Once any discussion regarding the model has finished, the LDraw.org Administration Team will copy the uploaded file to the OMR at thier earliest convenience.
- Updates of files made after the first official release will contain a !HISTORY line, which states the date, author and a short description of the change. Updates will be posted as a reply to the post of the original version.